twitter facebook instagram tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Ways to decorate your nails without tools.



Nail Polish Fun Without Fancy Tools. 


I decided to post about my current manicure. Self made manicure and how I did it. 



 Clip one end of toothpick to make a blunt side and bigger for dotting. 

 Once you have already polished your nails the way you want them, start dotting them with the big end of the toothpick. 


I used the pointy side to create smaller dots or patterns to draw with. Very simple! 


I used another blunt side to create the center of the daisy with the EVA's PINK, nail polish from L'oreal. That is the same color for my whole nail. It is coordinated.



Then you just add the top coat and voila! 


 To make your own at home decals, or stickers, just grab a zip bag like the ones from ZIPLOCK or GLAD and apply a generous amount of nail polish to the bag so that once it dries you can apply it like the store bought ones. SO AFFORDABLE!


 Use eyeliner pencils whenever you want to grab 3D decorations or gems for the nails. I struggle with the tweezers to apply little details to my nails. This always helps.


 If the nail polish bottle won't open, place it in hot water, but only the lid part. IT will loosen it up and will be able to open.



These are just random colors that I used to show different nail decals that I drew on a plastic bag. I just peel it and apply after trimming off a bit. 


Do you have any tips, hacks or advice for doing manicures? Fendora





No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template