twitter facebook instagram tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Walks on the Beach




Today, like a lot of days I went on a walk with Mike and we had a wonderful conversation. People don't realize how easy it is to just make time to spend with your loved ones and doesn't have to cost anything. Good views, talking about life, while living a good life. 

The day was overcast, with a breezy fog. It was so refreshing and the air was very pleasant. I like the smell of rain/ freshly wet dirt and it is exactly how it smelled. It reminded me of Pirates of the Caribbean.



Being a California girl is such a blessing. We have beach everywhere and I am very fortunate to always have lived near the towns where the beach is near. My personal favorite though has to be San Diego. It is warm and beautiful there. Everything is beautiful and the people are wonderful. I miss it so much.

 


I will give credit to the beach here because I do like that the beach here provides more wildlife activity because I am into observing nature. I like to just sit at the beach and watch the sea lions, and other animals near by do their thing in the water. I have respect for them because, well I am just too chicken to go do what they do. Unless I am on a boat I won't really go too far in the ocean. The water is pretty cold up here and sometimes because of the over cast, the water can look quite dark. SCARY! 



Don't forget to appreciate nature, Fendora.




No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template