twitter facebook instagram tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, April 21, 2016

April shopping spree!



This month I went a little shopping crazy, but here are some of the most recent so far. 


I have been having some issues with my laptop computer and my storage capacity is almost full, so I decided to get myself some electronics and just make my life better and more organized. 


I love to listen to music, happy, sad, slow, fancy and jazzy. You name it, I listen to it. I have so much music and pictures and video content in both of my laptops, I decided it was time to get cracking with a good old external hard-drive to keep everything in one spot. This way my computer can be freed of junk and it might actually run a bit faster??


Seagate 5TB Expansion Hard-Drive
I also bought some JBL headphones by Harman. I am digging them because I can't do earbuds. Too painful. Besides I like the look of having something in your ears. A two for one, headband and earphones in one. How cool is that! I will definitely be rocking out to all my music with these. 


For fashion elements I went with this light pink wallet. It is so cute and perfect for spring! I have been wearing a lot of dark colors due to the colder weather, but this will give me some inspiration for outfits. Lights and pastels. I especially like that it has engravings and a bird or dove. It has positive quotes inside and on the snap closure. That is a big plus for me because who doesn't need a little positivity?


I also bought these very cute loafers. I wear a lot of high heels and winter boots but it is warm out and sometimes I don't want to be going around town wearing high heels. We live in a beach town right now in California, so it is a lot of beach and sandal and boot weather. So I had to compromise a bit to not stand out too much. I mean I will still do what I want when it comes to styling myself, but I don't always want to be over dressed just to go get toiletries in high heels or something and I hate under dressing by wearing sneakers like I just got out of the gym, so I will do dress shoes without the high heel hassle. I think that works best for the time being. I must say they are very comfy and cute!


For some makeup products I went with Lorac's face product. I am digging the pinks right now. Can you tell?


Limited Edition- Lorac Pink Champagne Palette
Last but not least, I purchased an airbrush/aerosol-like foundation makeup because I am trying out new products foundation-wise. I am off color because I have not been out in the sunlight much and my makeup colors are either too light or too orange and it makes me have the dreaded "mask" look. I am curious to try a foundation that I don't have to use with a brush, or sponge, and instead of going all out and spending more than $50 on Dior's foundation, I decided to try Revlon's more affordable one first. My makeup is supposed to match my body and honestly right now nothing matches it. So frustrating! Time to go to a beauty counter and get someone to color match me. 


So, I am a happy girl for now after shopping til I dropped. If you have tried these products yourselves let me know how it/they worked out for you and if you had something better. 


The unboxing video for these items will be on my YouTube channel for you to check out. 


In a shopping coma. Fendora

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template