twitter facebook instagram tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Birdie




Thinking about Birdie.



I have been a bit absent from the blogging site. I am sorry about that, but I am here to talk about something that I have been thinking about. Wondering how everyone is enjoying their spring so far.




I am an animal lover and I have a lot of respect for living things. IT makes me sad to see animals suffering as much as seeing a human suffering. It is our job to spread love and kindness to all.

Well I have had an issue with a little bird since before Christmas. I remember I was going shopping with Michael for ornaments and lights for the holidays, and I saw this little bird inside the store by the bird seed section. I thought, wow, this little bird is so smart. Independently came into the store probably by the gardening section and just didn't leave. Well, the ceiling of the store has skylights where the light naturally comes in and the bird gets sunlight, but I was concerned.


Even in the best cage. You are still trapped.

It has been a few months now and I see a little bird flying around the store and I feel very sad for it. I want it to be set free. It is probably all by itself, lonely and bored. Like a caged bird without any real human interaction or any love from other animals. It just goes up to the skylights like if trying to escape, but it is there. It makes me sad. We asked an employee if it was the same bird from December and she replied it probably was. I don't think there is a for sure way to know, but I want to set the little bird free. It is well fed, and although I don't know where it gets water and it is kept from the elements and dangers from predators, I don't think it is truly happy being in a warehouse size cage. It needs a way out. :(

I can't stop thinking about this little bird. Every time I go to the store I end up looking for it and I find it almost right away. I wish there was a way it could come to me so that I could take it outside instead of it flying as high as it does and away from humans. There is nothing worse than being trapped without someone caring for you and being in a place you didn't want to stay in. It is mating season! You know this little guy needs someone to love. 




I will look out for this bird. First to talk to the manager. I want to see all birds happy and free singing away, enjoying life.

I wish I had wings to fly. Fendora

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template