twitter facebook instagram tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Better Weather?




When the weather is just no "bueno".



So, I was hoping that the weather would get nicer and sunnier, but guess what? There is more wind and cold my way. 


Living in California is a wonderful thing. I am happy that I can live here and be right on the beach, 10 minutes from the forest, and 15 from the river. I am truly blessed for that, but it is constantly chilly and it makes it hard for me to go out and enjoy nature. If it's green everywhere it is because it is wet outside (not to mention really cold).  We have London-like weather here, so yes...IT RAINS A LOT! Don't get me wrong. I like the rain. Love it, but not in a small town in the middle of a forest. Feeling like Belle from beauty and the beast, minus the royal treatment and ease of access to shopping. 






I am a southern California girl, I like the warmth. Wearing shorts, and tank tops and sandals are great! I love dresses and skirts because I am a girly girl, but it is blowing up like crazy outside just when I was getting my hopes up for nicer weather. 


For right now I will just stick to my comfy sweaters, and leggings. Workouts are pretty relaxing out doors, but today with such gusty winds, I will be doing an indoor workout with the hubby in the living room. Getting the cardio going...Aerobics time. OH YEAH! Gotta look into what playlist to blast while we jump around like human-bunnies. 






I have some things to do and so after my workout, it will be time to get going with the day, and cross off some to-dos. For now I guess I will leave it at this. But I guess what I want to say is, no matter the weather, and limitations, make time to be active in what ever way you can. Indoors or out, your body needs to detox by sweating naturally. It is how mother nature made us. 



Time to feel cozy. Fendora

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template