twitter facebook instagram tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Taking Luna To The Vet



 Having some issues with the cat. :( 


I had some issue with my cat, Luna. I saw that she had a tape worm on her, and I immediately took her to the vet as soon as they had an opening which was 1 hr 30 min later. I have some issues with other people's cats that are indoor and outdoor cats. They are free to roam around the neighborhood and they bring their fleas to my back yard and when I want my cats to play and get some sunlight in the comfort of their own home they are exposed to what other uncared for cats carry into my home. It is so frustrating!!!


I let them go out for sunlight, stretching out and being playful safely, but they got fleas and so it was time to nuke the house with anti flea bombers throughout. I shaved both of my cats down which is pain-stakingly frustrating because they don't like it. Needless to say, it got done, I applied flea treatment on their backs and placed a flea collar on them to cover my bases. Well, the bumps and fleas were gone, but then I see a worm, and I thought. Eww, gross, and suddenly I saw Luna as a bag of worms walking in my home. YUCKITY YUCK!!!




So, I take her to the vet to get de-wormed from the tape worms she had. Got 2 shots, one to kill the worms, and one to help her with her allergic reaction to fleas. See, she not only had flea bites, the actual flea bite made her get a reaction to the bite, and therefore she was actually pulling her own hair off when grooming because she was so irritated in spots all over. :( poor baby. All because I let them have some sunlight in my back porch where other cats had stopped by during the night or when I wasn't watching. I wish people could just keep their cats in their home so they don't go poop in people's flower beds or lawns. It is so RUDE of them to just let them be free. It is careless, dirty, lazy and dangerous because they can get run over or hurt. I keep my cats in my fenced yard and they never leave. I keep an eye on them. They are my babies and I don't just train them to be like wild kids going over to the neighbors and doing dumb crap for other people to deal with. 


I would really appreciate it if people could be more adult about life. But it is not likely to happen. Grown ups think they can do whatever they want and they don't have to improve themselves in any way. Ugh, so frustrating! 



So, all in all Luna is better, and wanting to play. The problem now is that because Luna came back from the vet smelling a certain way..(maybe medicine, or other cats, or veterinary smells) now I am dealing with the Alpha cat hissing at Luna and picking a fight. Let's just hope Cloud, doesn't end up so stressed she poops on the floor or somewhere as a retaliation. That is how cats express stress. -_- 



This is how you deal with indoor cats. You give them what they need and you protect them from outside critters. 




Now they have to be inside cats only and they need to get their sunlight from windows only. :( No more back yard fun. I'm wondering of a way to get stray/neighbor cats to not come over anymore and that way my cats will be free to be in THEIR back yard without picking up others' fleas. Do you have this problem?




Love your cats. Take care of your cats. Fendora


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template