twitter facebook instagram tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Easy and Delicious Chicken- 3 options


Thinking about surprising someone with a tasty dinner idea? I have the answer! 
I have 3 super easy and delicious chicken recipes that took me very little time and effort to make. I made these three options in one day and let me just say there were no left overs by the end of the day.
Click the YouTube link above for the full video.


LET'S GET COOKING!

Option 1- Chicken Parmesan





 Bake 350 12-14 min

 This is just a simple salad I paired the chicken parmesan with. Sooo good!


Option 2- Panko Baked Chicken




 Bake 350 for 30 min





Option 3- Lemon Pepper Chicken


Bake 350-50 min

There you have it! 

You can have these alone or with vegetables, pasta, in a sandwich, you name it! They are just so fun and delicious. Let's just say that you won't have left overs and people WILL want seconds so make sure you make plenty. Enjoy!

How do you make chicken? Fendora

























No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template