twitter facebook instagram tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Easy Hairstyles for Summer

Time to perk up the hair dos this summer. 






 beautiful double braid crown headband


 High half top hairstyle with waves
 Headband made of twisting your own hair.


 Rose Gold Hair Pins from my DIY hair pin tutorial.
Standard black bobby pins.



Today I decided to make a blog about hairstyles I am wearing right now. Summer is such a wonderful time to experiment with prints, patterns and colors. I am not that big on patterns, I am very classic when it comes to fabric, but I do like color. Besides the color of the clothing, I like to switch it up from time to time with the hairstyles and here are some examples on how I got the hair dos.
From teasing, to braiding, hair spraying, and curling, hair is always such an important part of a woman's every day routine. Hair can make us look grown up, childish, "ratchet" or sophisticated. So let's just see how I got my hair "did". I have a YouTube video in the link above for it. IT is simple, fun and the hair looks beautiful.

What are your summer time hair styles? Fendora

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template