twitter facebook instagram tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Saturday, March 12, 2016

At Home Spa Day.

Human Grooming. Also known as, spa day.



Since the rain continues, and there is not much going today, I decided to make the best out of this Saturday afternoon by doing some good old human grooming. 

You know you usually end up catching up on chores and errands during Saturdays, but things are taken care of and I need to get my mani and pedi done. I am feeling inspired by spring. 

First I started by doing a Dead Sea Mud Mask which I thought was wonderful and it smelled so lovely. My husband got it for me last Christmas, so I decided to give it a try today.


I waxed my facial whiskers and my uni-brow area, because well let's face it, we don't want that. ^_^ I use an at home warmer from Sally Beauty Supply and the Facial Honey wax for delicate skin.


Did a manicure and pedicure, and after that hand and feet exfoliation. For soaking the feet I used a coconut oil and salt mixture to exfoliate (scrub it in). Did the same for my hands and rinsed with warm water.



So now I get to just enjoy the evening catching up on some episodes of Downtown Abbey, and drinking some coffee. I know it is not the kind of show to drink coffee to, but I like coffee better than tea, and that's O.K


Watch out for ingrown toenails! Fendora

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template