twitter facebook instagram tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Homemade Yummies.

Good morning! I was making homemade yummies. 

I have been wanting to make some pizza bites for a while and last night I got a chance to make them. 



Simple ingredients in everyone's pantry. 


Use some egg-wash to coat the crust.

 These are great for kids or portion control. 
 Larger one like a calzone size. Adult size meal. 

You can stuff these with anything you want. You can make fruit bites or pizza bites like I did here. For me I just went with plain cheese and pepperoni. I made a large one to show it like a calzone style and the crust came out super flaky like a pie because I wanted that in my pizza bites. 


They are warm, and delicious. Fendora


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template