twitter facebook instagram tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring!

 It's spring time... officially! How exciting! 


Flowers everywhere are blossoming. 



In my usual walk on the beach I am noticing all kinds of critters taking in the sun light and warmth. 


Sea lions are happily barking and basking in the sun. Seagulls and crows alike flying through the coast with the immense abundance of food everywhere. Happy times for everyone and you can feel it in the air. 





Even the surfers were out and about in groups. It is the California life! 



Time to bust out with some colorful clothes, new nail polish colors and everything! 


Who says I have to keep wearing dull colors? 


 It is one of the rare times you will see me with so many colors at once. I like to be monochromatic, but it is spring!! Time to get living!

Make sure you carry your allergy medicine. Fendora


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template