twitter facebook instagram tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Strange Day, and The All Seeing Eye?



Today was kind of a strange, but beautiful out on the beach. 


This was early in the morning. Nice and sunny and relaxing. 


So, if you don't know, I live by the beach. Yes, I am a California girl and that means walks on the beach are a must. So I went on one of my almost daily walks and the sea was violent, yet beautiful. So it started getting cloudy later in the day. Very overcast and with rain in the distance. Strange things happening.

The rainy weather is here this week and I mean all week! That means the sea will get crazy with big crashing waves that make it hard for tourist and also for locals to do anything in the water. No surfing anytime soon I guess. We are expecting over 2 inches of rain. That is a lot in one day.


The waves started to get crazy big and as the tide came in. I kind of feared a tsunami, but only for a second.



And then I see this in the sky. A halo around the sun! OR the all seeing eye? Ha ha.


What is that about? Time to check it out on good old Google search engine. Does anyone know what that is? Is this something you have seen before yourself? What was your reaction to it, and did you go paranoid thinking it was something cool or crazy? or perhaps both?



You never know what you are going to find outdoors. Fendora











No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template